Matthew 22:37-39

Matthew 22:37-39

Monday, May 23, 2011

Joplin

My heart is heavy and hurts. I can't believe all the destruction that has happened in Joplin and I feel completely helpless. I grew up here, it is my home town, and now it looks like a war zone.
All our family is fine, praise the Lord.
News of the church of our first ministry at Blendville Christian Church, is that is is gone, the whole neighborhood is gone. Trying to hear about all the congregation that lived in that neighborhood.
My sis and her sweet family were just blocks away from the center of the tornado. It seemed to stop right before their house. So thankful they are all safe.
Wish I could hug my family right now.
Praying for everyone in Joplin right now.......

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Praise the Lord, for His provision and protection over your family.