Matthew 22:37-39

Matthew 22:37-39

Friday, May 20, 2011

Israel & Cambodia just a few days away.....

So I knew summer was going to be nuts, but this is crazy.
Those who know me, know I am a planner and have been focusing on the Cambodia trip just 19 days away. I knew in the back of my mind that Brennan could be going to Israel anytime soon, and I kept feeling God giving me peace knowing that it would be back to back trips.
Well that is just what it is going to be.
A great friend from our church has offered to take Brennan to Israel. Such a blessing!
So they leave next Monday 30th. Yep you read that right! Brennan will get back from Israel just in time for us to be together as a family for a day, celebrate Gavin's birthday early, celebrate Father's Day early, get groceries for the 2 weeks I am gone, and get me all packed for Cambodia.
The day I get back from Cambodia, Brennan will be at camp for a week with the youth kids. I have a great momma and sister who are going to help me with the kids, just in case the jet lag has taken over.
I am getting more emotional about the Cambodia trip, just praying and thinking about these sweet girls and all that they have gone through. And then of course thinking of leaving my babies for 13 days has been tough but I know this time apart will be good for all of us and we will make it. They will get to spend special time with daddy and I will be getting the chance to love and serve brothers and sisters in Christ!
Took Lyndlee to her preschool walk through yesterday, can't believe my little girl is old enough to go to preschool. She loved it.
Lately she is very into noticing that her skin looks different from ours. So today she told me she was brown because she is from Taiwan and I am flamingo. Not for sure exactly what that means, but it made sense to her!
Gavin is busy as ever, growing up way too fast. He is so naughty at times, all boy and into everything, and yet so very sweet! He is such a momma boy and I am loving that.

No comments: