Matthew 22:37-39

Matthew 22:37-39

Thursday, May 24, 2012

She does my heart good

I love how Lyndlee loves. She loves with her whole heart and teaches us every day how to love better. She enjoys making pictures and wanted to mail a picture to her friend baby Ruthie who is in the hospital. She got all dressed up to walk the letter to the mailbox. I love how she loves.
She also wrote me this letter yesterday.
She told me what is says: Dear Momma, I hope you love me through your heart. I like little ponies, my favorite is twilight sparkle. Gavin is in heaven. I will wait to see him. I love him, I love daddy. I can't wait to see Jesus. I love Him all through my heart. I love you all through my heart, all way down low. Love, Lyndlee. She does my heart good. I have been blessed with such sweet children who teach me every day and such a caring, loving husband. Thank you Lord.

No comments: