Matthew 22:37-39

Matthew 22:37-39

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Life

So I didn't want to pick my camera up ever again, but the pictures and videos we have of Gavin are so precious to us. So I knew I couldn't stop taking pictures and videos of Lyndlee and our family, no matter how our hearts are hurting. Gavin lived his life to the fullest and he would want that from all of us too. He would want us to love like he did, loving with his whole heart! Oh that little boy taught us so much and continues to teach us today. We miss him so very much. So glad He is safe in our Jesus's arms.


This picture speaks volumes. This is how Gavin lived. And this is how he is worshipping and praising the King now each day!


Lyndlee started preschool.


Lyndlee dressed up as a fairy for halloween.


One of our youth girls chose to skip on spending halloween with her friends. Instead she chose to dress up for Lyndlee and walk around with Lyndlee from house to house getting candy. I couldn't believe it. She is such a sweet girl and we are honored to know her.


My joy

No comments: