Matthew 22:37-39

Matthew 22:37-39

Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Month





Hello family & friends,
Hard to believe that we are in February already, time sure does fly by. We pray you are all in good health & doing well.  We miss you, love you, & continue to thank you for all your prayers, love & support while we minister here in Haiti.
We continue to stay busy teaching & loving our students!  We just turned in 2nd quarter grades last week.  This semester starts the busy time with lots of groups coming in to help each week.  We feel so uplifted & blessed when groups come in!  We are especially looking forward too in about 7 weeks when our brother, our sister & our good friend will be visiting us all in the same month, God is good!
We have been trying to get heathly again, I have lost my voice so teaching last week was interesting!  My students kept telling me to cough or clear my throat, they didn't understand that I didn't have a voice!  One of my students even told me that I look like I am 12 & now I sound like I am 12 years old! 
Please continue to pray for the students here at Sonlight, for all the teachers here, and for continued support to come in for our family.  Please continue to pray for good health as we teach.  Pray for the Bible College and all the men there that are students, pray for the teachers at the college as well.  
We wanted to include a few pictures of my students, they bring such joy to our lives!  Just this morning at church, we had 5 Haitian children sitting with us & we were overjoyed.  They knew Lyndlee & kept saying her name & wanted to sit with her!  It was a precious sight & we thank God for all these moments that touch us & warm our hearts.
God bless you all!
Janna, Brennan & Lyndlee Jya-Ying


No comments: