Matthew 22:37-39

Matthew 22:37-39

Thursday, January 15, 2009

1st Week Back At School!





We are now almost finished with our first week back.  We are exhausted, we got a little too used to being back in the states & time off.  But we are so happy to be back with our students.  My students have given me tons of hugs & smiles, I missed those so much while gone.
Brennan has gotten back into teaching this week at the college.  He loves his students & loves being apart of their lives!
Lyndlee is feeling better, thank you for all the prayers, we think her bronchitus has cleared now, praise the Lord!  Your prayers/emails are very uplifting to us.  She has gotten back into going to preschool each morning, she loves going to school & gets so excited in the morning.  Her teacher Miss Cady told us today that when all the other kids are learning & reciting things, that Lyndlee will mumble things right along with them!  We were excited over break when a family member heard her say "Bonjour"  She loves her teacher Miss Cady & is learning so much!  We also went on top of the school one afternoon to fly her kite, she loved that!
This week in my classroom we were talking about animals in our reading time.  So we made raccoon masks.  The kids loved them so I thought I would  include some photos.  They bring so much joy to my life & I thank God we are able to be here right now!
Today, both Lyndlee & Naiyah wore Mu outfits so I thought that was pretty cute!
Please keep praying for us & our work here in Haiti.  Keep praying for all the students & teachers at Sonlight. 
We thank you for all that you do for us!  God bless you & keep you.
Janna, Brennan & Lyndlee Jya-Ying


No comments: