Matthew 22:37-39

Matthew 22:37-39

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ever Praising You

This morning was rough.

Lyndlee and I were both feeling so sad, and we both could feel spiritual warfare.

I was needing to find this important paper of Gavin's, couldn't find it anywhere.

Lyndlee was missing some horses and couldn't find the exact ones she was looking for.

Not that we needed either of these things at that exact moment, but we felt we did.

It was painful. It was ugly. It stunk. It felt like we were loosing.

But then it was beautiful, as we both felt God carrying us and God was right there, right there in those moments.

So we had a good cry together, held each other, encouraged each other, started fixing lunch, and let the praise music play loud in the house, in our hearts and in our minds and in our souls.

I love to do this with my children, to sing with them and to teach them praise songs. And as we were singing; my heart was sad missing singing with my sweet Gavin.

And it was as if God took hold of my hand and said, Oh sweet daughter, don't you get it yet?
He is singing, singing with Me and there is nothing greater or sweeter!

Thankful for His presence, His Scriptures and His love.

Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Our God is a God who saves; from the Sovereign Lord comes escape from death. Psalm 68:19-20

Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you. Psalm 84:4

And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures, and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. Revelation 14:2-3

1 comment:

Family of 3...as perfect as could be! said...

We are continually lifting you all up in prayer. my heart breaks for you guys! I can't imagine what you're going through. :( just know that we're here for you and we love you all!