Matthew 22:37-39

Matthew 22:37-39

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Past Weekend






I can't believe that my little sister went to her prom this past weekend. She looked beautiful and I was so blessed to be apart of the big night. She has such a sweet loving heart, I am constantly encouraged by her love for others and for the Lord. She may be a teenager to others, although to me, she is so mature and acts like an adult :) She wore toms with her dress, how cool is that :)
I love my sweet sisters and my mother, they are so beautiful inside and out. We went on a road trip this weekend to visit my sweet grandma. She has so many health issues going on and yet she still thinks of others first. This lady has taken care of so many people throughout her life and the time when she deserves help from others, she still thinks of how to serve others. It was hard to see her so frail but her faith and love in the Savior shines through! Something she said has stuck with me since we left last night. She said, "This is her new normal now, it may not be the best; but it is just fine with her"
Wow. Again, this lady is such a servant, such a loving kind hearted woman of the Lord. I know why my mother portrays all this traits as well and I pray that I too can model after these great women the Lord has placed into my life.

No comments: