Matthew 22:37-39

Matthew 22:37-39

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Scooby Doo Love & More!



So many of you already know that Lyndlee loves Scooby Doo.  It is a thing with just her daddy.  Sometimes if I even try to watch with them, she doesn't want me sitting with them, like I said, it is just a special time with her & her daddy.  Which honestly is very fine with me because I think the show is ridiculous!  So here are some photos from their daily watching!
We are enjoying the weekend & looking forward to next Saturday as my brother Josh & good friend April will be coming to visit.  And then the following Saturday Brennan's sister Kayla will be coming to visit.  The Lord has blessed us with letting family coming to visit us!
We pray you are all doing well!  We thank  you for all that you do for our family!

No comments: