Matthew 22:37-39

Matthew 22:37-39

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A New Week

Lyndlee is 11 months now, crawling everywhere and into everything.  Often when I am chasing after her or cleaning up her messes, I think of my mom who had 8 children and I ask myself, how did she do this?  Or I think of my sisters who each have 3 kids and wonder how they do it!  Lyndlee is such a sweet baby girl.  She has mastered crawling and is well on her way to walking.  She uses furniture to help her take steps.  She is discovering all these new places to be, places I didn't even realize she could fit in.  She is eating everything off the floor, this morning she decided to start digging under the fridge for food.  It is almost like we don't feed her but oh my goodness, this girl loves food and eats all the time.  If she hears the sound of something being fixed or even sees Brennan or I in the kitchen, she comes crawling quickly and just smiles and starts talking to us to win us over.  It is so funny.  
Now that I have had my surgery and am not working but staying home, she has really enjoyed just being home and is so content and happy!  
She loves when her daddy gets home, when he walks through the door, she just smiles and smiles!
We hope you are all doing well, we love you all and miss you!

4 comments:

Sara said...

I cannot even begin to say how much I miss that little girl. Knowing I won't be able to see her until she is about 3 (if I can see her then) makes my heart hurt. However, I am so glad that you have this now for me to keep up with her. I thought it was great that you had facebook...now I get to have even more!!im04

ebshelt said...

Yay! I'm excited for the blog! I love reading people's blogs. I'm adding you to my list on Google Reader and look forward to all your stories and pictures!

Jodie said...

She's so adorable. Can't wait for our first play date!

Jodie said...

We need more posts! :)