Matthew 22:37-39

Matthew 22:37-39

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Israel

Well we made it, my family made it 3 weeks apart. It was hard but we are so grateful that God allowed us to go on these awesome trips where we saw so many things and soaked up all that God had to teach us. Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine my husband and I being able to travel to Israel and Cambodia in the same month and being able to afford it on a minister's salary. But God provided a way and again we are just so grateful and thankful.
Some Israel pictures.

Brennan standing on the Mount of Olives looking into Jerusalem.


Brennan on top of Masada, with the Dead Sea in the background.


Jordan River


Sea of Galilee


Brennan was able to bring a rock home from the Sea of Galilee. It is in our living room and it is a reminder of Israel, the land where Jesus walked!

No comments: