Matthew 22:37-39

Matthew 22:37-39

Friday, March 12, 2010

Life



Well, sweet Gavin has already been introduced to a double ear infection and a really bad cold. He has gained 1 pound every week since we have been home, he is up to 17 pounds and will shortly out weigh his little 23 pound sister!
Because of his heart, the doctors have told us we have to keep a close eye on him, even with a simple cold. So, I worry a lot even if he gets a runny nose, but than he just smiles and laughs all day long! So many of you know Lyndlee, she is so much fun, loud, sweet and crazy. She was well known at the home in Taiwan because she was such a loud baby! I still remember waking up each morning in Taiwan, hearing her cry downstairs, knowing "thats my sweet loud girl" Gavin is well known as the baby who could get everyone to smile, the baby named Ding-Dung. He has gone through so much in his sweet life already and he just smiles and laughs. Even when he is sick, you wouldn't know. Oh my sweet children, dear Jesus I am so blessed, thank you! I love them so much. They are so different from each other and yet so alike! I treasure the moments I get with them each and every day. I am blessed to be their mommy.
Recently I have met another adoptive momma here in Branson and am looking forward to joining the adoptive group that meets in Springfield. I have been praying for some connection like this and I feel God opening those doors.
We did not make an offer on that house, wow, house hunting here in Branson is strange. There is an awesome house, great neighborhood, close to friends, and neighborhood park even. Please be praying that if this is where God wants us to move, that all the pieces come together. We have to wait about 2 weeks until we can look at it, until it goes to foreclosure. The deadline of being in a house contract by April 30th is slowly creeping up!
Glorious night tonight as we will be heading to Springfield airport to greet baby Jude and baby Hudson and welcome them home! I can't wait for Gavin to see his baby brothers again! Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

We met him while we were over picking up our children!!! He actually got out of the hospital while we were there!!! :)

Janna said...

Hi Cheryl,

That is so neat, I would love to follow your blog. Can you send me the link? Hope all is going well!