Matthew 22:37-39

Matthew 22:37-39

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Just thrilled!



We are just beyond excited and so thankful to our Jesus to be at this point with our adoption. We have been praying that we be able to be with Gavin in Jan and it looks like God is going to make that happen for us. God is good.
Lyndlee is getting excited for her baby brother.
Lately she says, "Daddy, Mommy, Lyndlee, Gavin" over and over again. It is so sweet!
She is doing great and learning new things everyday. We have a neighbor that comes to play sometime, his name is Maddy and I believe she has a crush on him. There is a show she likes to watch called "Handy Manny" and I think she believes they are the same person!
Wanted to include some pictures of how Lyndlee plays! Everything has to have order, all the colors and animals have to match! Some of you already believe that Lyndlee does these things because of my disease but I do have to say not true! Yes, I love things clean and I love order, it is so much fun. But it is not like I sit & do that to Lyndlee's toys! One day she lined all the animals up, made sure all the animals were paired, if there wasn't a correct match than she paired them together by color. Wow.
We love her so much and can't wait till Gavin is here with us!!

No comments: