Matthew 22:37-39

Matthew 22:37-39

Friday, October 30, 2009

November Update from the Home



Jessica is an intern at the home. She sent us this message & picture today. God is good!

Good Afternoon Conklins!

This is Jessica. Gavin’s picture is going to make you guys melt. He has the cutest smile! He is the sweetest little guy. He barely takes naps during the day but he is always happy and I never hear him cry! He makes the cutest baby noises out of everyone here. He loves his new outfits. His polka dot blanket and stuffed animal are in his bed with him every night. The other day, I went through his picture book with him. I read it to him and showed him the pictures. He gave the biggest smile when he saw the picture of the three of you and I think he knows exactly who you are!

He has more facial expressions than any other baby I’ve seen. He really cares about the other babies and is aware of them. Yesterday, Bev had a crying baby on her lap. Gavin was in his bouncy sit on the floor in front of her. His face had a truly concerned look on it as he looked up at the crying baby. I wish you guys could have seen it. It was incredible. I know he is going to be a very kind and God loving guy!

Gavin can not wait to meet his mommy, daddy and sister!

God bless you guys!

Love,
Jessica

No comments: