Matthew 22:37-39

Matthew 22:37-39

Monday, June 30, 2008

Busy Life

Hello to All!
We just got back from a 2 day camp in Mobery, Missouri.  It was a great time with first grade kids!  We were their missionaries for the week & got a lot of cute & funny questions asked about moving to Haiti.  My favorite was while in line for lunch today, this sweet little girl looked at me, handed me her Bible and said, "Missionary, can you please hold this for me!"  I just about started laughing but told her of course I would!  Lyndlee loved her very first camp time.  She practiced walking all over the camp grounds & would go to anyone that would hold her.  She even joined in on the clapping, singing & dancing with the campers.  Our favorite was today during meal time, all the kids were banging on the tables & singing goofy songs, & Lyndlee joined right in with banging on the tables, I couldn't believe my eyes & thought oh boy, we are in trouble!
We have some road trips planned for the next few weeks with friends & family to Mexico, St. Louis, Joplin & Texas!  Then will be home for 2 weeks, finishing up our packing for Haiti.  After that we will head to Joplin to live with my parents until we fly out middle of August!  
It feels like life is so crazy these days & I imagine it will only get crazier!  But we are ready & excited for it!  The Lord bless you all!  Much love.

No comments: